Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Castle Town Update | Armonk NY Homes

This past week the Town Board passed our 2014 Town Budget. The tax rate increase is 1%, an additional $1.60 per thousand of assess value. It will mean a $30.00 per year increase on the median value house of $862,000.00
As I leave office, I leave North Castle in the strongest financial position in decades. Both our contingency fund and our unreserved fund balances are at the maximum recommended levels. Our paving funds are also higher than they have been in decades. This is in response to our paving management report showing a need to improve our streets. Our infrastructure, equipment, technology and parks have all been returned to sustainable levels.
I want to take this opportunity to again thank all the wonderful residents I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with. Being North Castle Town Supervisor has been a wonderful experience. I have led by example and I am proud of my accomplishments.
I appreciate all the support I received from the Town Board, our Town employees and all the residents. I wish the incoming Town Board all the best.
I wish you all a very happy Holiday Season and a very happy, healthy and safe New Year.
Sincerely,
Howard Arden

No comments:

Post a Comment