Thursday, June 19, 2014

Likable Tuscan-Style Water Mill House Chopped $500K | North Salem Real Estate


1095 Head Of Pond Road Water Mill

This property featured in Pricechopper a little over a month ago. Most commenters liked the house. "When I hear Tuscan-style, I automatically think of JerseyTuscan, which is generally pretty vile. This is quite nice and understated... aside from the gargantuan size, of course. One of the better mansion-ey homes I've seen." "I want to hate it. I really do. But it's not that bad. Except for the motorcycles." "I want to drive the motorcycles around the living room."
Now the price has been chopped $545K to $5.95M down from $6.495M. We say: make a deal to include the motorcycles and go for it, Joe and Sally Homebuyer! And let us have a spin around the living room after you close.

read more....



http://hamptons.curbed.com/archives/2014/06/18/likable_tuscanstyle_water_mill_house_chopped_500k.php

No comments:

Post a Comment